IMPORTANT: If you would like to see our accommodations in advance of making a reservation, please call and schedule a time when we have no guests. In order to preserve our guests’ privacy, Girasol is not available for drop by visits.
ADDRESS: 250 Girasol Lane, Walla Walla WA 99362
Most direct route from Hwy 12
1. Take Myra Road exit
2. Go through round-about, take second left continuing on Myra Road.
3. Travel to the fifth light, where Myra Road meets Ninth/Hwy 125.
4. Make a right hand turn on Hwy 125, traveling south towards Oregon.
5. After you pass Wal-Mart, you can follow directions below from #3.
From downtown Walla Walla (2nd Avenue exit)
1. From 2nd Avenue, turn right on any of the main streets (Rose, Main, Alder or Popular) until you reach 9th, turn left on 9th (traveling towards Oregon.)
2. Ninth becomes Hwy 125. You will drive through town, and past the city limits. When you think you have gone too far, you will notice Wal-Mart on your right.
3. At the second light after Wal-Mart, turn left at Old Milton Hwy.
4. Travel about one mile on Old Milton Hwy until Pranger Road. (Isenhower Cellars is on the corner).
5. Turn right on Pranger and follow road around the bend until you reach the corner of Pranger and Whiteley roads.
6. At this intersection, turn right into the back of Northstar Winery (no markings). However, just before you reach their gate,turn left on Girasol Lane and follow the gravel road up through vineyard.
Please drive 15 mph on the gravel road; the dirt, that gets kicked up, coats the leaves of the vines and retards photosynthesis. Help us make the best wine we can.
At the top of the hill, turn right and you will see the Inn.
Our driveway is the second left.
From Oregon Hwy 11/WA Hwy 125
Take OR Hwy 11/WA Hwy 125 to Walla Walla. Once across Stateline, turn right at light at Old Milton Hwy.
Follow the above directions from #4.
If, at anytime, you are having any trouble finding us, please call us at 509 529-5407.