Girasol Vineyard & Inn was designed for an adult clientele seeking a tranquil atmosphere, and is therefore, unsuitable for children under 16.
• The maximum number of guests per room is two.
• We cater to the comfort, privacy and security of our registered guests. Guest visitors are only permitted on the property with prior Innkeeper approval. If you would like to have any non-registered guests join you for breakfast (space permitting) there is an additional charge of $15 per person and advance notice to the innkeeper is required.
• We love animals, however, due to personal allergies, our dog is non-shedding and is kept away from guest rooms. Therefore, in consideration of all our guests and especially, those who are also sensitive to pet allergies, we regret that we are not able to accommodate guest pets. We can recommend an excellent kennel nearby.
• Smoking is not permitted in any guest room or in shared outdoor spaces. Any violation of this policy will result in cleaning fees equal to a minimum of one night’s stay. • However, in our desire to accommodate guest needs, we ask that smoking be restricted to outdoor areas away from public spaces and walkways. Your host enjoys the occasional cigar, so our guests are invited to join him in this activity.
• Any guests who render a room unacceptable for incoming guests must compensate the inn for lost revenue, replacement of damaged items and cleaning.
Special Events Stays
• If you are booking a stay to attend a special event such as graduation or a wedding, please be advised that our guest rooms, common areas and grounds are for registered guests only. In consideration of other registered guests, we cannot accommodate non-guests to use any guest room or any part of the Inn or grounds.
• Check in time is 4 – 6 PM. If you require an earlier check in, please call us the day before or the day of arrival and we can discuss what is possible. Individual arrangements may be made for late arrivals.
• Check Out: 11 AM.
• Rates are based on single/double occupancy excluding taxes. All rates are subject to 10.7% occupancy tax. Reservations require a credit card for guarantee. Cash and major credit cards (American Express, Visa and Master Card) are accepted.
• There is a two night minimum stay. A three night minimum stay may be required on Special Event and holiday weekends. Please check the Special Event calendar for those dates.
• Please note that rates and availability are subject to change and may vary by season and day of the week. We reserve the right to change suites reserved to an alternate one in the event that a suite becomes unavailable. All rates have a maximum occupancy of two people and rates are not guaranteed until the time of reservation.
• Reservations are non-transferable and the owners/innkeepers reserve the right to refuse reservations or service.
• As Girasol Vineyard & Inn is a small inn, cancellations affect us greatly. See policy below for special event weekends and group reservations.
• A refund will be given for single suite reservations for cancellations received 14 or more days prior to arrival less $75 service fee.
• In the event that you are able to reschedule your stay for a mutually convenient date, we will apply the $75 service fee to your future stay.
• For cancellations with less than 14 days notice, a refund will be given (less a $75 service fee) only if we can re-book the room/s. We are unable to refund for rooms that are not re-rented.
• For anyone making reservations of two or more suites, we require 30 day cancellation notice in the event that two or more reservations are canceled. A refund will be given for cancellations received 30 or more days prior to arrival less $75 service fee per suite.
• In the event that you are able to reschedule your stay for a mutually convenient date, we will apply the $75 service fee per suite to your future reservation (applying one service fee to each rebooked reservation.)
• For cancellations of two or more suites with less than 30 days notice, a refund will be given (less a $75 service fee per room) only if we can re-book the rooms. We are unable to refund for rooms not re-rented.
Cancellation Policy for Special Event Weekends:
• For special event weekends (Cayuse Wknd, Spring Release Wknd, Whitman Commencement, Autumn Release Wknd and Holiday Barrel), we will take a one-night’s deposit plus 10.7% tax prior to arrival. If you need to cancel your special event weekend reservation 30 days or more prior to arrival, we will apply the entire deposit as the cancellation fee. For cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival, our regular cancellation policy will apply.